CN900 MINI Cloner
Clones 13, 4C, 4D, 46 and some Toyota G chips.
Uses CN1, CN2-CN5, CN3, and CN64 cloning transponder chips.
We now have available for sale Keyless2Go CN900 MINI Starter Pack
Firmware Version: V1.23
Software version: 1.0
- Reads Chips
- Clones Chips
- Detects Frequencies (remote frequency tester)
- Rechargeable high-capacity battery
- Portable and convenient to carry
- Read chip code for 11 12 13 33 T5 40 41 42 44 45 46 48 4C 4D 8C and 8E chips (detail format for ID 48 and 4D Chips).
- Identify Toyota "G " 4D-72 chip key (year: 2010).
- Identify and read data on Toyota smart keys.
Cloning chips 11 12 13 33 T5 41 42 and parts of 44 and 45.
Using "FREE " dedicated chips can copy none battery 4C (CN1) and 4D(CN3) chips directly.
- Supports chip programming with the inner function of HITAGETI, it can write ID 46 Renault Crypto chips.
- Unlock 48 chips (except for Crypto lock 48 chips)
- Supports pin code calculating for Hyundai and Kia (before 07 year), by using the Last 6 Codes of VIN Number
- Supports starting the key and calculating the pin code for more than 60 kinds of cars.
- Supports programming all kind of Fiat key, such as (11, 13 and 33), These 3 kinds of 48 chips anti-theft way.
Identify HONDA_46 CRV_46/CIVIC_46/ Mitsubishi 46; Ordinary 60 can be programmed to be 66/67/68/71/74
Clone all ID46 chips, 4D chips and most 72G chips
CN900 APPLICATION CHART
1 year manufacturer's warranty
CN900 MINI SOFTWARE V3.1
CN900 UPDATE TOOL SOFTWARE V5.3
CN900 MINI USB DRIVER
When you receive this CN900 Mini please test it fully as soon as it arrives. If you cannot power on the device please connect it to the provided charger. Once the charger is connected, within 30 to 45 seconds, you should see a red led light illuminate near the charger port. If this led light does not illuminate please follow these steps:
- Disconnect the charger
- Remove the small Phillips screw from the battery door on the back of the device, bottom center
- Remove the battery door, and inspect the battery pack, and you will find that it is installed upside down
- Remove the battery pack and reinstall it so that the contacts on the battery connect properly to the contacts in the device itself
- Reinstall the battery door and the small Phillips screw that you removed
- Reconnect the charger and look for the small led light to illuminate. Once this led light illuminates everything is how it should be.